Monday, June 13, 2005

Ozone Alert

Scorching heat over the weekend has taken its toll. And here yours truly is running a fever with throat infection.

On a interesting note, while driving to NY on Saturday I observed the 'Ozone Alert' displayed prominently in few places. This is the first time I am seeing such a thing. May be the UV radiation was higher.

whatever it is, I could see a clear difference from Spring and how Summer is really on. Being in North East the best thing one gets is to appreciate the season change. It was a wonderful transformation from Winter to Spring this year. When I heard the sweet voices of birds outside my window this early spring, I was thrilled. And the trees, it was just magical to watch those skeletons transforming into Green angels with full of life.

Now its turn for the Sun God to take his place and boy he is back with a big bang..

Happy Summer time everyone.

My throat aha...