Tuesday, May 31, 2005

On Ice Cold water

You can see the early morning dew. Sun God is still too shy to show his face. There is biting chillness in the spring air. Before me I see crystal clear waters of the great river with even ice cold surface.

I slowly dip my leg into the freezing water. Its like a mini electric shock. I remove my leg from water as fast as I can.

I stand just on the bank dilly dallying should I or should not. Should I plunge into the water or head back to close warm comfort of my hotel room and tuck under those cozy blankets.

This is an one time opportunity, its a risk. Standing on the banks of Ganges I mull, what if I take a plunge and satisfy my insatiable desire and experience an exhilarating phenomenon.

Being a Nature Lover, I cant but compare this situation to classic Why MBA question. Most of the prospective MBA students are leaving well secured jobs - read warm blankets and cozy sleep to 1 or 2 Year rollercoaster, life changing MBA experience - read exhilaration one feels after overcoming initial shock of plunging into ice cold water.

The experience is personal, its bliss, it may sound risky and uncertain, but its worth every initial chill across the spine and the soothing calm that follows a dip in pure, cold waters of Ganges in an early spring morning.

Common what r u thinking folks. Ready to take the Plunge..

adios.