Sunday, April 16, 2006

Advance Ski range and a Novice

Much water has flown over the last 10 days. IIMA is a demanding place. Shifting to 4th gear after years of lazying around in neutral gear has not been a easy task.

All said and done, I see a difference in myself.

Multi dimensional thinking - thats what teachings in an MBA class equip you with.

When u see a person shopping, I become curious to observe

why he is shopping, how he is shopping,
Is he getting what he wants,
how does the customer service rep treats him/her,
What is the probability he will choose one brand over other,
How does the shopping mall keeps a supply of 'Kellogg's Mango Puree'. I find it everytime when I search for it in the aisle,
How much amount the mall is making on a single 'Kellogg's Mango Puree'.

and the list goes on.

Arguably there is no other professional program that can make you think in so many angles.


After a couple of bouncers, I am still trying to find my feet here. Hope I shall find them soon. :)

On an interesting note - Arcelor started their first production facility in India couple of days ago. Let the world learn the free market fundas from India.